The volunteer Concierge is located in the UnitingCare Kippax reception/foyer area. Your role will be to welcome individuals, families, guests, and contractors to the premises and direct or assist them to the required services according to their needs.
- provide high quality client services
- identify and direct the needs of the client to the relevant service area
- provide referrals to other agencies and assist clients with relevant information
- answer phone enquiries and take appointments when required
- general administrative duties as required
Other duties include: ensuring that the foyer, kitchen, toilets, hall and auditorium are ready for users and are tidy throughout the day. Collect mail on a daily basis. Assist in the daily collection of groceries. Assist in unpacking large food deliveries into pantry.