Do you have strong administration and database skills and looking to make a valuable contribution for underprivileged girls in Cambodia?
Cambodian Kids Can (CKC) requires a Membership and Database Coordinator to maintain full and complete records of all members, donors and supporters through the use of a database and some written donor contact will be required. These tasks will require liaising with the Finance and Marketing teams.
Cambodian Kids Can (CKC) has been operating for more than 10 years in Prey Veng, Cambodia. During that time, by working collaboratively with a local NGO, we’ve empowered hundreds of children and young adults through education.
We are a small organisation with a dynamic and driven board. Your actions will have a direct impact on the lives of the children with whom we work.
All Australians involved with CKC are volunteers and 100% of all money raised is used to directly fund two projects in Cambodia:
• Mekhala House provides orphaned and at-risk girls with a safe place to live and the opportunity to receive a comprehensive education through to university or vocational training; and • Mekhala Learning Centre (MLC) is a computer, internet and English school for children from poor families. The MLC also has the largest free public library in Prey Veng.
CKC is a registered company in Australia with approximately 90 members and audited annually by KPMG (probono). CKC partners include the Telstra-NAB Helping Hands program, Planet Wheeler Foundation and Cooper Investors.
• CKC is looking for individuals who have a passion to help underprivileged young girls in Cambodia. • Possesses at least two-three years’ work experience in an administrative function • Word and Excel (intermediate level) • Police/Working with Children check and referees required
• Communication Skills: listens, speaks and writes clearly and concisely.
• Interpersonal skills: works well with people from diverse backgrounds • Problem Solving & Judgment: adopts a systematic, rather than a reactive approach to problems • Analytical: breaks down problems and applies a methodical approach • Organized: demonstrates concern for accuracy and detail
• Time management: Ability to meet required deadlines