The support of a reliable and enthusiastic Volunteer, who has a passion for making a difference, is needed in the Fundraising Department of this much loved not for profit Organisation. They are Australia's leading charity for supporting premature and sick newborns, their families and the hospitals that care for them.
About the Role: (including but not limited to)
- Accompany a staff member on the road to various locations around South West Sydney
- Call on specific retailers and businesses weekly; monitor, empty and bank all monies collected from fundraising/donation tins and/or merchandise kits
- Volunteers may need to drive the Organisation’s minivan, so a full license is required and must be over the age of 25
- Complete any paperwork effectively and accurately
- Time commitment is Fridays, 9am-4pm approximately (subject to number of pickups)
- Training and induction provided
- PPE provided - gloves/mask/sanitiser
- Must hold a current valid C Driver’s License
- Must be willing to sign the Driving Declaration prior to using the vehicle
- Reliable and committed to a weekly shift
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Record Check
- Effectively work with others and demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Previous experience in money handling and /or in a similar role of responsibility would be a definite advantage
If you are trustworthy and a committed Volunteer, then this is the perfect role for you! Please express your interest, we would love to hear from you!