This role involves planning and organising care packs, books and toys to be sent to around 26 Aboriginal preschools across New South Wales. Last year we exceeded our target, reaching over 1100 children and we would like to beat that goal again.
- Data gathering and analysis
- Logistics planning, management, evaluation and enhancement
- Liaison and management of existing donated goods program
- Gather storytelling elements and photos to use in promotional material
- Previous managerial or related work experience in a not for profit or charitable organisation preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite or similar
- Attention to detail and clear understanding of the sector with commitment to the organisation Ability to handle confidential information and to deal with diverse sector of people
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Certificate
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- You will work with people who are passionate about changing the lives of Aboriginal children and their families.
- The organisation is made up of Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal professionals working side by side for fundamental improvements in the life of Aboriginal families, their infants and children. Working with us provides the opportunity to meet people and experts in the field of psychiatry, psychology, social work, etc. working to support Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander parents, children and communities