- Act as SisterWorks’ advocate
- Administer COVID-19 government-required procedures
- Engage and supervise Sisters to join the retail experience program
- Perform customer service and sales duties
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations to customers
- Address and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- Assist customers in locating desired shop items
- Dispatch online pickup orders
- Inform customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases
- Restock depleted or low shop items
- Perform regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies
- Process customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system
- Reconcile cash and credit card payments after closing
- Organize weekly receipts and cash for Financial Officer
- Provide retail job training to new Sisters or interns
- Provide merchandise insight and customer feedbacks to management
- Perform receptionist duties
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Greet and direct visitors and volunteers to the correct correspondent
- Respond to shop and online email addresses
- Process online and wholesale orders
- Manage inventory
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Able to meet deadlines, detail oriented, and able to multitask.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Retail experience desirable.
- Experience in working with disadvantaged women desired.