Do you have a professional background in finance/accountancy? Do you want to be part of an active and creative community joining a great team - the Planetary Healing Artists Association of Australia Inc, involved in the Arts, Culture, and Inter-spiritual activities that work towards world peace and harmony in the world today.
If Yes please read on: The Treasurer is a member of the Management Committee. The role of the Treasurer is ensuring that financial systems and procedures are in place, are in line with best practice, and to maintain the budget to meet financial reporting for the Annual General Meeting.
- co-signing payments
- Ensure proper records are kept and that financial procedures are in place.
- provide a financial report annually
- attend monthly or bi-monthly meetings
- experience in managing grant funding in the non for profit sector desirable.
- have great communication and interpersonal skills desirable.
- time, dedication and financial expertise
- understanding of financial accounting for not for profit organisations advantageous.