- Location: East Gosford NSW
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
To be discussed with organisation
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Excellent communication skill. Enthusiasm to drum up support for the organisation. Increase the contribution of individuals & groups by building relationships & exploring new fundraising opportunities (eg: recruiting helpers)
Networking ability to forge positive relationships with supporters. Raise awareness of the charity's work, aims & goals. Seek photo opportunities with the media. Work in conjunction with IT volunteer. Report back to the committee once a month or as needed.
Role can be conducted out of office.
***This opportunity comes to you via Volunteering Central Coast***
02 4329 7122