- Location: East Gosford NSW
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- IT & Web Development
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
work from home
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Develop & co-ordinate web-based fund raising for local project to house people with enduring mental illness.
Research & target charitable trusts whose criteria match the charity's aims and activities.
Manage & update databases to record donor contact and preference information.
Be familiar with WordPress and CRM
Work in conjunction with Charity Fundraiser.
Report back to the committee once a month or as needed.
ole can be conducted out of office.
*** This opportunity comes to you via Volunteering Central Coast***
02 4329 7122