- Location: Noarlunga Centre SA
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Centrelink Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
Alternate Mondays between 9am and 5pm
- Driver's Licence (C)
Disability Services DCSI screening.
Comprehensive insurance of your personal vehicle.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
For some pre-approved volunteer expenses ie km for use of own vehicle
- Encourage participant involvement
- Assist with the collection & recording of participant’s financial contributions for transport and activities, if needed
- Supervision of participants and encouragement to become involved, physically.
- Provide emotional & physical support where appropriate, especially for afternoon aqua activities. Volunteers will be required to get into the swimming pool, with participants.
Mandatory reporting of any noted abuse or neglect.