- Location: Mount Duneed VIC
- Category: Drug & Alcohol Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Regular - more than 6 months
Details available from agency, times are negotiable.
Initial interview & orientation. Direction and support as required.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Ability to play and teach guitar or other instruments
- provide valuable guidance and knowledge to others.
- display respect and be reliable.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Are you available to share your invaluable skills with people in recovery who are keen to participate through learning or improving their musical ability while they gain the therapeutic benefit of music. We are seeking volunteers who play musical instruments and would like to tutor people who are wanting to learn to play or maybe to regain the skill. Any musical instrument, guitar, drums or other percussion instruments, flutes, harmonica etc,