- Location: Lara VIC
- Category: Family Services
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Trades & Maintenance
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Regular - more than 6 months
830 - 4:30. Various 3 hours shifts are available. Additional information is available from the agency.
On the job training provided.
Be friendly and respectful of everyone you are serving and the staff.
- present an excellent presentation and desires to serve the customers and Teapot team,
- work to instructions at all times,
- work well in a team setting,
- make every effort to attend training and encouragement evenings,
- arrival prior to shift start time to ensure they are ready at their station to commence on time.
Coffee/drink offered as time permits during shift.
You job role involves:
Rinsing dishes ensuring they are thoroughly rinsed before loading the dishwasher and return clean dishes to their place of storage. you may also be requested to assist the food preparation volunteer with preparation of food or drinks and with ensuring order dockets are completed sequentially and empty bins, re-stock paper towels, serviettes, knives and forks etc if all dishes completed.