- Location: Lara VIC
- Category: Family Services
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Regular - more than 6 months
830 - 4:30. Various shifts are available. Additional information is available from the agency.
On the job training provided.
- Working with Children Check *
Be friendly and respectful of everyone you are serving and the staff.
- present an excellent presentation and desires to serve the customers and Teapot team,
- work to instructions at all times,
- work well in a team setting,
- make every effort to attend training and encouragement evenings,
- arrival prior to shift start time to ensure they are ready at their station to commence on time.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Coffee/drink offered as time permits during shift.
Job role involves:
- to liaise with food preparation manager of the day regarding food preparation needs for the day,
- ensure customer order dockets are maintained in time order and dockets are worked through sequentially,
- prepare food orders as per recipe,
- maintain a clean and tidy work space at all times,
- if orders are up to date, empty bins, re-stock paper towels, serviettes, knives and forks in canisters on tables,
- additional duties as requested.