- Location: Carrum Downs VIC
- Category: Emergency Response
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Fundraising & Events
- People Learning English
- Wheelchair Access
Negotiable. Depends on activities scheduled.
Relevant CFA courses are offered to BST members
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Enthusiasm, good customer service skills, ability to work as part of a team (BST), community minded.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Brigade Support Team are responsible for co-ordinating fundraising activities, community events and catering when required.