- Location: Mundingburra QLD
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
Mornings and afternoons shifts available daily.
Orientation and on the job training
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
A 3 hour workplace orientation must be undertaken prior to beginning volunteer work. Support for the completion of required tasks including online modules. A current Police Check is required. On the job training will be provided.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Ability to engage in conversation with elderly residents. Ability to follow instructions and procedures regarding working in the dining room. Personable. Sociable. Caring. Good listener and communicator. Reasonably fit and energetic.
On the job training. Work with minimal supervision and work in a team.
50+ retired volunteers preferred