- Location: Noarlunga Centre SA, Morphett Vale SA
- Category: Health
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
Thursday fortnightly 10-11am.
DCSI Aged and Disability screening
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
For any pre-approved expenses
- Encourage participant’s to maintain and increase their physical fitness
- Supervision of participants
- Provide emotional & physical support where appropriate
- Encourage social interaction between participants.
- Must be physically fit and willing to assist a client in and out of the swimming pool, for aqua aerobics class. (able to participate in the class at no cost).