- Location: Geelong VIC
- Category: Homeless
Type of work
- Trades & Maintenance
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
Times and days are negotiable. Additional information from the agency.
Initial oientation with on instruction provided as required.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Previous experience is desirable, or willing to learn.
- be reliable and be comfortable to work as an active team member
- maintain privacy at all times, respect the clients at all times and agrees with the vision of the establishment.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking volunteers to assist us with the general tasks involved in keeping a busy house clean, tidy, safe and presentable. tasks will include changing bedding, laundry, general cleaning, vacuuming/mopping the floors and detailing the bathroom.