- Location: Korumburra VIC
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Regular - less than 6 months
Flexible and to be mutually agreed upon. Opening Hours: Mon, Thurs, Fri: 9am-4pm Tues, Wed: 10am-3pm Saturday: 9am to 1pm
In-store orientation and training provided. No experience required.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Tea, coffee and water provided.
Vinnies Korumburra is seeking Volunteer Team Members who are excited to make a real impact on the community, whether for one day or a lifetime!
There are many aspects of the store for you to get involved in including:
• Creating amazing customer experiences
• Assisting in sorting and pricing an array of quality donated goods including fashion and homewares
• Colour blocking and displaying a diverse collection of donated goods
All you need is a positive team spirit and 'can do' attitude!
We offer an opportunity to:
• Support those in need within your local area by volunteering in-store
• Get a bite-sized taste of volunteering in a national not-for-profit organization
• Pick up some valuable retail and merchandising skills along the way
To start, express your interest via Go Volunteer OR simply walk into the shop during opening hours to meet our friendly team!
A bit about Vinnies...
The St Vincent de Paul Society is one of the most recognised charitable organisations that offers ‘a hand up’ to people in need. We do this by respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their destiny by providing practical support, advocacy and friendship. We operate over 100 retail shops throughout Victoria, commonly called 'Vinnies' that raise much needed funds to support those who are vulnerable in the community.