About this opportunity
The majority of volunteer roles will require standing through the majority of the shift, although select roles can accommodate sitting. Please advise if you require a seated role when you apply. Refreshments will be provided.
If you are interested in volunteering for one of our One Walk events, please email the following details before the stated deadline:
1. your full name
2. contact details (postal address, telephone number and email address)
3. a copy of your current working with children clearance letter/card, which must be valid on the date of the event.
• Location: Burswood Park
• Hours: 8.00am -2.00pm
• Date: Sunday 19th November 2017
• Application deadline: Friday 27th October, 2017
Working with Children Check *.
8.00am -2.00pmGood for
- Large group volunteering (10+)
- Skilled Volunteer
- Travelling/short term volunteers
- Fundraising and Events