About this opportunity
We are looking for volunteers to support the success of our national outdoor fundraising event, One Walk that will raise funds to positively impact the lives of people with type 1 diabetes.
The majority of volunteer roles will require standing through the majority of the shift, although select roles can accommodate sitting. Please advise if you require a seated role when you apply. Refreshments will be provided.
• Location: Rond Terraces, Parkes, Canberra
• Hours: 8.00am to 3.00pm
• Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
• Application deadline: Friday 27th October, 2017
If you are interested in volunteering for one of our One Walk events, please email the named contact below the following details before the stated deadline:
1. your full name
2. contact details (postal address, telephone number and email address)
3. a copy of your current working with children clearance letter/card, which must be valid on the date of the event.
Working with Children Check *.
8.00am to 3.00pmGood for
- Large group volunteering (10+)
- Skilled Volunteer
- Fundraising and Events