About this opportunity
The Treasurer holds an executive position on the Heartbeat Epworth Management Committee and has responsibility for administering the finances of the Association.
As with other positions on the Management Committee, the Treasurer is expected, in addition to their key responsibilities, to attend functions and other activities organised by the Association.
The key responsibilities of the Treasurers’ role are to:
• attend and report to the monthly Committee meetings on the financial status of the Association
• receive and receipt all moneys paid to or received by the Association
• make any payments authorised by the Committee from the Association’s funds
• ensure that the financial records of the Association are kept in accordance with the Act
• coordinate the preparation of the financial statements of the Association.
The Treasurer must have well-developed skills in Microsoft Excel and Office.
Some volunteer secretarial support is available for data input and administration duties.
We are seeking to engage a retired person who has had appropriate work experience or has undertaken a similar role with a not-for-profit organisation.
Approximately 6 hours per week including time in addition to their key responsibilities, to attend functions and other activities organised by the AssociationInterested in
- Administration, Office Management
- Companionship and Social Support
- Fundraising and Events
- Governance, Board, Committee
We are seeking to engage a retired person who has had appropriate work experience or has undertaken a similar role with a not-for-profit organisationReimbursement
Parking will be provided