About this opportunity
Are you passionate about animal welfare and interested in joining a group of like-minded people to raise money to support our bear sanctuaries in south east Asia?
As a not for profit organisation, Free the Bears relies on the support of volunteers to assist with raising funds and to promote the organisation. There are a variety of different roles which you can chose to help with and the amount of time you contribute is flexible. Activities may include:
- Developing new fundraising ideas and events
- Organising and helping with fundraising activities
- Coordinating merchandise stalls
- Selling memberships
- Designing event flyers
- seeking donations for fundraising events/raffles
- organising raffles
- seeking locations to place donation tins
- Wearing our bear mascot suit
Skills required – Good people skills, the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
Skills to be gained – Community fundraising techniques and teamwork.
* Good people skills
* Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
*Skills to be gained – Community fundraising techniques and teamwork
Be available to attend monthly planning meetingsInterested in
- Fundraising and Events
- Governance, Board, Committee
- Marketing, Media, Communications
- Writing and Editing