- Location: Traralgon VIC
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
A few days
5.30-8.30pm Flexible start and end time, to be mutually agreed upon.
On job training will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Tea and coffee provided.
Vinnies Traralgon is launching a new evening volunteering opportunity!
You will join an inclusive team of passionate volunteers who have fun categorising, sorting and pricing an array of unique donated goods.
All you need is a 'can do' attitude and positive team spirit!
We offer an opportunity to:
• Be part of a strong team that makes a significant impact on local communities
• Learn the retail ‘tricks of the trade’ in a respected national not-for-profit organisation
• Build lifelong friendships
A little about Vinnies…
As one of the most recognised charitable organisations, St Vincent de Paul Society has been offering a ‘hand up’ to Victorians in need for over 160 years. We operate over 100 stores commonly called ‘Vinnies’ that raise funds for those who are vulnerable. Raised funds are directed back into local communities through the provision of practical support, advocacy and friendship.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety.