About this opportunity
Vinnies Hampton is launching a new evening volunteering opportunity!
You will join an inclusive team of passionate volunteers who have fun categorising, sorting and pricing an array of unique donated goods.
All you need is a 'can do' attitude and positive team spirit!
We offer an opportunity to:
• Be part of a strong team that makes a significant impact on local communities
• Learn the retail ‘tricks of the trade’ in a respected national not-for-profit organisation
• Build lifelong friendships
A little about Vinnies…
As one of the most recognised charitable organisations, St Vincent de Paul Society has been offering a ‘hand up’ to Victorians in need for over 160 years. We operate over 100 stores commonly called ‘Vinnies’ that raise funds for those who are vulnerable. Raised funds are directed back into local communities through the provision of practical support, advocacy and friendship.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
5-8pm Flexible start and end time, to be mutually agreed upon.Good for
- Travelling/short term volunteers
- Volunteers with a disability
- Volunteers with limited English
- Work Experience
- Youth/school volunteers (age 14-18)
- Retail and Sales
On job training will be provided.Reimbursement
Tea, coffee and water provided.