- Location: Oonoonba QLD
- Category: Education & Training
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Counselling & Help Line
- Education & Training
- Governance, Boards, & Committees
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Research, Policy, & Analysis
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Writing & Editing
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
Quarterly meetings and approximately 3 hours per week
On the job training will be provided
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Working with Children Check *
Strong computer, email and strong written skills are required.
Require personal access to internet and own computer.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We conduct Professional Development Training & Well-being Workshops for Educators, Parents, and Others Working with Children:
*Supporting Teachers and Carers with well-being tools for themselves
*Provide Yoga based well-being tools that they can share with the children to help:
*Empower young people to make healthy, positive choices & decisions;
*Alleviate the stress that children & youth live with today;
*Provide a positive alternative to current youth issues and crime
We are looking for admin assistants to carry out general administration duties and to work with our current volunteers in the areas of:
* Grants/Funding research and writing
* Secretarial duties- work with the Secretary
* Data management and computer report generation
This position is Home Based except for quarterly meetings for approximately 2 hours.
Strong computer, email and written skills and personal access to internet and own computers required.
Volunteer Blue Card (Working with Children) for data management and report generation, there is no direct contact with children.
Further information on this role is available on initial contact.