About this opportunity
NRG Board are a small cohesive group who work together and support each other in the co-ordination of the Committee’s responsibilities and ‘Sorry Day’ Event at Kalinga Park, Wooloowin.
NRG meet every 3rd Wednesday of every month up until August then October/November and start again in February (9 times a year).
Meetings are held at the CLA Office, Nundah and are usually 1.5 hour duration.
Duties include :
• Maintaining all formal correspondence including minutes of meeting;
• Sending out meeting notices and Agenda;
• Presenting all correspondence at meetings;
• Checking Noonga website and emails;
• Advising Committee of urgent correspondence
• Maintain membership register
• Support the Committee at NRG events.
If interested, please email your EOI to Noonga Reconciliation Group
Board meeting once a monthGood for
- Skilled Volunteer
- Administration, Office Management
- Fundraising and Events
- Governance, Board, Committee