- Location: Surry Hills NSW
- Category: Human Rights
Type of work
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Writing & Editing
Hours: The Social Media Coordinator should be available to work 4 hours per week.
The Social Media Coordinator will undertake the following tasks:
* Implement the Communications plan to achieve greater visibility of All Together Now’s work
* Maintain and manage social media channels for All Together Now – mainly LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram – including posting, responding to comments, and responding to DMs
* Developing other relevant channels or platforms by curating and creating content on a regular basis
* Connect with other organisations and groups with the aim of encouraging support for the organisation’s work
* Other relevant tasks as determined by the Managing Director
* Ability to analyse current affairs with a social justice lens and respond intelligently is paramount.
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge in using social media
* Excellent attention to detail, particularly with spelling, grammar and punctuation
* Ability and willingness to work independently with initiative and as part of a team
* Reliable, organised and proactive
* Ability to analyse current affairs with a social justice lens and respond intelligently
Hours: The Social Media Coordinator should be available to work 4 hours per week, preferably on Wednesdays, at our officeclose to Central Station.
This is a volunteer position. We ask for a minimum commitment of three months. Applicants should send a cover letter referring to selection criteria and CV.