- Location: Port Adelaide SA
- Category: Veteran Services
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Wednesday and Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00pm
- National Police Certificate *
1. Computer skills – email, spreadsheets, document editors
2. Ability to interact and establish rapport with current and ex-serving Defence and Emergency Services personnel.
3. Ability to engage with other organisations as appropriate to link current and ex-serving Defence and Emergency Services personnel with appropriate support services.
4. Ability to engage with stakeholders as required.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
1. Receiving and making telephone calls
2. Responding to email enquiries
3. Maintaining records and registers
4. Conducting banking as required