About this opportunity
1. Receiving and making telephone calls
2. Responding to email enquiries
3. Maintaining records and registers
4. Conducting banking as required
National Police Certificate *.
1. Computer skills – email, spreadsheets, document editors
2. Ability to interact and establish rapport with current and ex-serving Defence and Emergency Services personnel.
3. Ability to engage with other organisations as appropriate to link current and ex-serving Defence and Emergency Services personnel with appropriate support services.
4. Ability to engage with stakeholders as required.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
Wednesday and Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00pmGood for
- Skilled Volunteer
- Volunteers with a disability
- Administration, Office Management