- Location: Surry Hills NSW
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Retail & Sales
- Trades & Maintenance
- Groups of 10 or more
Corporate Group of 5-12 people
About Sydney Streetlevel Mission:
Streetlevel is a community that seeks to create a place of belonging for everyone. We seek to bring hope, healing and restoration to our community through a holistic approach to social and personal development by providing a range of services to the marginalised and poor of Sydney.
Our Corporate volunteering program is designed to give corporate teams an opportunity to experience community life, contribute to the community and to equip them with an understanding of the issues faced by the men and women who seek assistance, a tasty meal or hot cup of tea in our centre.
How you can help:
Corporate teams will assist us in a range of activities which include the following (not exhaustive) :
· Café: preparation and serving of breakfast and lunches.
· Food market: stocking shelves and packing groceries
· Op-shop: sorting out donations and serving customers
· Coffee stand: providing tea, coffee and hot chocolate
· Centre: general maintenance of the centre