- Location: Cottesloe WA
- Category: Arts & Culture
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Fundraising & Events
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
One off - an event
The SxS Education Program will require the assistance of volunteers at specific times during the weekdays and possible weekend shifts. Weekday shifts are from 8:30am – 12pm and/or 11:30pm – 2.30pm.
on the job training
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Essential Skills & Qualities
• Organised, punctual and motivated team member;
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
• Enjoyment of working with children; and
• Enthusiastic, well presented and friendly.
Desirable Skills & Qualities
• Experience in the visual arts (studio-based, education and/or related fields);
• Experience working with children and/or teenagers.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This role involves supporting and assisting our education staff, education program artists and participating students, and teacher. Specifically the role will involve: • Assisting with the facilitation of a morning and/or afternoon artist’s workshop each day, including the preparation of workshop space and materials, and clean-up of the space at the conclusion of each session; • Providing assistance to staff and artists before, during and after workshops; • General assistance with the students to make their excursion as enjoyable as possible
Please note: it is an offence for prohibited persons to apply for this voluntary position. Applicants are required to give us their new WA Working with Children Check number and Date of Birth prior to working with children. Please request your application form at our office in Sydney as the management signature is required.