About this opportunity
The Cycle of Giving sees 1000 cyclists ride and raise funds for vital organ transplant research as they push themselves to complete 25km, 60km or 100km around Brisbane's northern suburbs.
At any one time, there are around 1,500 Australians waiting for an organ or tissue donation to save their lives. Without medical research finding better ways to source, match and transplant organs, this list is only going to get bigger. This is why this work, and this ride, is so important.
But this event cannot take place without the help of dedicated individuals kindly offering their time to support the ride in a variety of positions. We are looking for over 100 individuals to fill a variety of roles on the day of the event.
Roles Include –
• Route Marshalls
• Rest Stop Crews
• Cycle Sweep Teams
• Cheering Stations
• On Route Support
• Set Up and Pack Down Assistants
• Hydration and Green Team
• Registration and Information Desk
• Finish Line Assistants
• Traffic and Safety
• Being enthusiastic and ready to work
• Coming to your assigned shift on the day of the event
• Attending a briefing session before the event
• Having fun!
If you're interested in volunteering, please Apply and one of our friendly staff members will be in contact to instruct you how to complete the registration.
Various time depending on role. Shifts range from 5:00am - 4:00pmGood for
- Centrelink Approved
- Large group volunteering (10+)
- Skilled Volunteer
- Travelling/short term volunteers
- Work Experience
- Administration, Office Management
- Driving and Transportation
- Fundraising and Events
- Retail and Sales
- Safety and Emergency Services
- Sport and Physical Activities
Mandatory 1 hour training session to be held the week of the event. Date dependant on your role.