About this opportunity
• Influence a positive and respectful team environment
• Train and support the team of volunteers on daily procedures and operations.
• Support the implementation of store guidelines, such as pricing strategy, financial procedures and WH & S procedures.
• Submitting reports to the Op shop Network Coordinator – including weekly sales figures, monthly progress report and ideas & opportunities to grow local awareness for quality donations and increase sales.
• Preparing volunteer rosters and communicating shift allocations to the team.
• Recruiting new volunteers.
• Holding team meetings and keeping the team informed on any relevant issues relating to RSPCA Victoria and its Op Shops.
• Supervising the running of the store on rostered days.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Minimum of 2 1/2 days per weekGood for
- Centrelink Approved
- Accounting and Finance
- Administration, Office Management
- Fundraising and Events
- Retail and Sales
On site training from op shop Support Team