- Location: Nambour QLD
- Category: Other
Regular - more than 6 months
2 shifts a week
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Nambour Family Store is looking to grow their dedicated team of volunteers. Volunteers will be assisting with the day-to-day operations of the store which include: receiving and sorting donations, tagging and pricing products, arranging products for display, store maintenance and front counter duties.
As a volunteer you'll be working in a fun and supportive environment and you'll get the opportunity to mix and mingle with your local community!
Does this sound like you?
• Punctual and reliable
• Great interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people from all different backgrounds
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work in a team setting and autonomously when required
• Neatly presented
• High attention to detail and task oriented
• Trustworthy and honest
• A respect and willingness to work within the ethos of The Salvation Army
If you're ready to learn some new skills and join The Salvos Army of Volunteers, express your interest today!