- Location: Belmore NSW
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tour Guides, Information, & Heritage
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
One off - a few hours
On the job training
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Chinese speaking Seniors group require volunteers for social support on Wednesday mornings/afternoons. The group meets in South-West Sydney, around half an hour from the Sydney CBD. We are very flexible about time, so whether you have an hour once a month or a couple of hours every so often, we would still like to hear how you would like to be involved.
You will be hanging out in the community, and supporting the social inclusion of Elders in a group setting.
Please feel free to call and see how you can volunteer with us.
Tasks may include socialising with Chinese Elders, assisting with technology, lending a hand to support staff and coming up with new ideas with the group, coming up with new ideas and participating in lively discussions.
- National Police Check Required
- Ability to be collaborative