- Location: Sandgate QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Trades & Maintenance
Regular - more than 6 months
1.00pm - 2.30pm once a month. (2nd Friday in the month)
All Regis volunteers are covered by insurance and receive ongoing training and support. Regis is not
- National Police Certificate *
- Police Check (free for volunteers)*
- Stat Dec
- Positive Attitude
* Arranged via Regis, details to be provided on expression of interest.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
It takes a special person to work in aged care. We want the best people and we work hard to keep them – so our care recipients have a consistent, experienced presence in their lives. Volunteers are key to our program and to enriching people’s daily living with their experience and skills.
Regis’ Lifestyle Program recognises the need to ensure our male care recipients have the opportunity to come together as a group and share similar interests and activities.
Regis Sandgate Musgrave requires male volunteers with varied interests/hobbies to assist with the monthly Men's group from 1.00pm to 2.30pm on the 2nd Friday of the month. Woodwork and other trade skill experience preferable, but not essential