About this opportunity
Give people the power to be online and use technology! Become a Digital Mentor today.
Everything is going online; without the skills to use technology, people are becoming more and more excluded from the modern world and all it has to offer. A digital mentor provides one-on-one support to help people learn about technology and use it confidently and safely.
You don’t need to be an IT whiz for this role- you just need an understanding of basic technology skills and some patience! You could be asked to help out on a phone, laptop, tablet or computer. You can improve lives by sharing your knowledge.
If you would like to express interest in this opportunity, please provide your phone number when completing the online form.
National Police Certificate *.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Understanding of technology, basic internet skills.
• No formal qualifications are required
• Reliability and ability to manage time effectively
• Patience, Confidentiality and respect for other
Days and times to be confirmed - new program starting up - express interest and provide your availabilities! At least 3-6 months commitment.Suitable for
- Wheelchair Access
- Companionship & Social Support
- IT & Web Development
- Tutoring & Coaching
Induction to organisation. How to be a Digital Champion training.