- Location: Mandurah WA
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Flesible to meet the needs of the organisation and the potential volunteer
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Willingness to pitch in with other workers and confident in social settings. Marketing and promotion of Peel Connect. Some lifting may be required and Licence preferable.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Peel Connect are looking for someone to assist them raise funds and assist at fundraising events to support their vital work. This includes researching venues, prizes, coasts, resource donations, raffle ticket sales and general even support. Event support includes the preparation of food and set up and pack up of events.