- Location: Bendigo VIC
- Category: Other
- Centrelink Volunteers
Monday to Sunday during operating hours
1. Policies & Procedures specifically relevant to the trams 2. Conductor training followed by an examination by the Conductor Examiner 3. Visitor's service training - ticket sales etc. 4. Familiarisation tours of Gold mine, tramways & Joss house
1. Be responsible for the safe operation of the tram at all times as detailed in the Conductors Manual.
2. Provide excellent customer service & assistance to passengers.
3. Answer questions, give suggestions & enrich visitor's experiences with interesting information about Bendigo.
4. Selling & checking visitor's tickets as they board the tram, including balancing the conductor's bag at the end of the day.
5. Constantly maintain awareness of all passengers & your surroundings
Skill and experience valued
1. Friendly, welcoming & outgoing nature towards visitors & staff
2. Excellent verbal communication
3. Interest in Bendigo's history, events & current attractions
4. Excellent customer service skills & experience
5. Basic ticket sales & money handling
6. Attention to detail, vigilance & intuition
7. Present a clean, tidy & uniformed image
Benefits to you
1. Meeting interesting people from around the world
2. Contributing to keeping Bendigo's history & stories alive