- Location: Bendigo VIC
- Category: Other
- Centrelink Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
Monday to Sunday during operating hours
1. Policies & Procedures specifically relevant to the trams 2. Conductor training followed by an examination by the Conductor Examiner 3. Visitor's service training - ticket sales etc. 4. Familiarisation tours of Gold mine, tramways & Joss house
- Be responsible for the safe operation of the tram at all times as detailed in the Conductors Manual.
- Provide excellent customer service & assistance to passengers.
- Answer questions, give suggestions & enrich visitor's experiences with interesting information about Bendigo.
- Selling & checking visitor's tickets as they board the tram, including balancing the conductor's bag at the end of the day.
- Constantly maintain awareness of all passengers & your surroundings
Skill and experience valued
- Friendly, welcoming & outgoing nature towards visitors & staff
- Excellent verbal communication
- Interest in Bendigo's history, events & current attractions
- Excellent customer service skills & experience
- Basic ticket sales & money handling
- Attention to detail, vigilance & intuition
- Present a clean, tidy & uniformed image
Benefits to you
- Meeting interesting people from around the world
- Contributing to keeping Bendigo's history & stories alive