- Location: Spring Hill QLD
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Writing & Editing
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience & Internships
An hour a day, or a few hours on one day. Easy to work around your schedule.
Training on our needs and systems is provided
High computer literacy, social media experience, ability to create shareable images on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
We are recruiting for a Social Media Assistant to work from home and help Radio 4RPH
The role is to support the Station Manager in development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy. In particular monitoring and managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and to regularly update the station's blog.
As Social Media Assistant your main duties will be:
- Work with the Station Manager, to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and interest across social media, and PR.
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting.
- Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
- Proof read content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles and press releases.
Can be done from home around your schedule.