- Location: Twin Waters QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience & Internships
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Hours are flexible.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Playing piano or any type of instruments for singing to residents.
Or listening to music with residents with a headset.
Volunteers will need to be well organised and able to cope with a varied number of residents.
This position is Centrelink approved for Mutual Obligation, Youth/school Volunteers and Work Experience.
Training provided in. Manual Handling, Fire Training and Dementia Training, and a Police check organised.