- Location: Twin Waters QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Trades & Maintenance
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience & Internships
1 hour. Time and day are flexible.
Manual Handling, Fire Training, Dementia Training provided
- National Police Certificate *
A National Police Check will be organized for you.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We require a Men's Group Leader to help with various activities including poker games, building items, dart games and bbqs.
You will be needed for a 1 hour period. Times and days are flexible.
Training in Manual Handling, Fire Training and Dementia Training will be provided.
You will need to be happy working alone and with others.