About this opportunity
Mood Active is a small, not for profit association based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. We are a team of 15 , mostly volunteers and we provide low cost group exercise programs for people diagnosed with depression, anxiety and other mood disorders.
Examples of key responsibilities:
* Quarterly mailchimp newsletter
* Weekly management and checking of the Mood Active social group page and facebook page, checking member payment and enrolling people, checking appropriate content is on both sites and adding content and relevant information to the group
* Collating content for and posting regular blogs to our facebook page
* Assisting with the promotion of fundraising events through social media
Adhoc marketing assistance is also required and ideas are welcome.
• Own computer, phone and internet
• Minimum 2 years' experience as a marketing communications consultant
• Ability to work autonomously – including planning and organising
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• Experience using Facebook as a social tool and administrator
• A desire to help people to improve their mental health
Work is usually carried out remotely, in your own time. All volunteers meet up at least quarterly for business planning and/or social events. You’ll also be welcome to attend our fundraising events and our exercise classes.
We ask all our volunteers to commit to working with us for at least 12 months, where possible.
2-4 hours per weekSuitable for
- Wheelchair Access
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Disability Support
- Fundraising & Events
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media, & Communications