- Location: Port Fairy VIC
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Work Experience & Internships
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Any day that suits you
Mandatory training 3 hours annually in Port Fairy
- National Police Certificate *
Must enjoy walking
Moyne Health to complete police & reference check, registration and orientation.
Suit Centrelink clients, Duke of Ed participants/Primary or Secondary students, volunteers with a disability and work experience students.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Moderate level of fitness
Enjoy conversation with Elders
We hope to have a variety of volunteers to assist on different days.