- Location: Launceston TAS
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Trades & Maintenance
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
12:130-1:30pm Saturdays, when you are available
Provided via online and face to face inductions and training
- Heavy Lifting
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
$10 voucher to spend on Market goods plus a free coffee for each shift completed
Harvest Pack Down Volunteers are responsible for:
* displaying Harvest banners and signs
* taking down marquees and packing away the visitor seating areas
* packing down the Harvest information stall
The team consists of up to six people, including the Volunteer Coordinator.
? Clothing: Please wear closed-in shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather conditions (hat, sunscreen, rain jacket, gloves — the market is open rain, hail or shine every Saturday!).
? On arrival:
– Pack-down: Please arrive on site between 12 and 12:30pm and go to the Harvest information tent to sign in and collect your Harvest voucher and coffee stamp.
– Make yourself known to the Market Manager and/or Volunteer Coordinator and put on a safety vest. Follow instructions given by the Volunteer Coordinator.