- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Counselling & Help Line
- Disability Support
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards, & Committees
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience & Internships
Minimum 10 hours per week, negotiable.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
First Aid Certificate essential, or willingness to gain.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
LGBTIQ - Support & Protection Services & The Alpha Zulu Program are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Volunteer Coordinator. We are looking for a skilled and organised individual to coordinate and provide assistance when needed to all the volunteers within the organisation.