- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
One off - an event
Minimum 10 hours per week, negotiable.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The role of a Fundraising & Marketing Officer is to contribute to the organisation’s short, medium and long-term growth and development by assisting in securing partnerships and by holding exciting fundraising events.
You are also responsible for managing and promoting the organisation’s brand, profiling and maintaining a presence within the community, by managing and delivering strong communication and marketing strategies.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Proven Experience generating income through community fundraising events • Outstanding stake holder relationship skills, stategic thinking, resilience and motivation are essential • Ability to demonstrate their experience to protect, enhance or build their reputations through social media preferred but not essential • Outstanding problem-solving and time management skills with remarkable attention to details required