About this opportunity
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of The Leo Baeck Centre.
We are looking for an experienced Fundraiser who has experience with bequests and seeking grants. This is a great opportunity to make new friends, network and business contacts.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Advise our Board on how to raise funds from within and also outside our community.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Fundraising
- Experience with bequests
- Experience in seeking grants
- Engage with local community
- Learn about Judaism
- Make new friends/network/business contacts
- Give back to the community
- Work with a group of keen participants
- Get satisfaction
This is a short term project or task.
National Police Certificate *.
- Reference checks
- Induction session
This is a project with expected timeline of 1st May 2018 to 1st September 2018. 12pm-5pm any weekday or any Sunday. We can be flexible.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards, & Committees
Introduction to Centre, Board and staff including our Mission and values.