- Location: Murrumbeena VIC
- Category: Health
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
Flexible Approximately. 1-2 hours weekly
On the job training. No experience required.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
2 x Referee checks
Driving Expereince: at least 7 years
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Connect Health provides transport to clients who are considered transport disadvantaged. Some of our clients have limited mobility and are unable to use public transport or taxis independently. Connect Health provides a mini bus or car to transport clients to and from our programs.
Our Volunteer Drivers have the following skills and interests:
- Enjoys the company of older people and people with a disability and has an understanding of their needs
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work well with others and take instructions