- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Category: Other
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards, & Committees
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
up to 5 hours per week
EWB and CERES are two organisations who both aim to improve access to education by focusing on local solutions. If you're looking for an opportunity to do the same, this is your chance.
We are looking for someone who can coordinate EWB's partnership with CERES. You will be a passionate, energetic volunteer with good people skills and a few hours up your sleeve.
What you will do:
- Find opportunities for CERES and EWB to collaborate
- Organise EWB volunteers from university chapters and the Local Partnerships team for initiatives with CERES
- Liaise with EWB's National Office and other groups in Victoria to work on the partnership's strategy and to collaborate with other partnerships across the country
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- A good sense of humour
- Great organisational skills and the ability to delegate
- Leadership experience would be very helpful
- Living close to Brunswick would be useful
For more details have a look at the job posting on EWB's website.
To apply, send us your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Unfortunately Seek doesn't allow web links or attachments, if you want to get the link or email address in plain form, submit an expression of interest and you'll receive further instructions for applying in your inbox :)