- Location: Hawthorn VIC
- Category: Other
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Skilled Volunteers
A few hours
The role is a short term project to be completed in mid-July and the weekly hours depend on the volunteer’s availability. The volunteer can complete the role at home or in our office as suits them.
Induction will be provided, which includes a role briefing
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Access Health & Community - Hawthorn Community House.
Do you have experience in website design or development? And are you looking to volunteer your skills to make a difference in the community? We have an exciting opportunity for a website developer to create a new website for ‘Trentwood at the Hub’ a new Neighbourhood House opening in North Balwyn in mid-July. The volunteer will be in instrumental in creating the new centre’s online presence, which will build community interest in the new Neighbourhood House.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a website that is engaging, functional and user friendly. The primary content on the website includes courses and activities
- Liaise with staff to ensure the website is easy to update and can be managed by the team, so content can be updated regularly.
Skills and experience:
- Website development and digital marketing experience
- Good communicator
- Have a can do attitude