- Location: Mount Louisa QLD
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Regular - more than 6 months
Monday to Friday mornings
Training and on the job support
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A manicurist is required to assist with hand and nail care for the residents. Filing and painting their finger nails and massaging their hands. Ability to engage with elderly residents in a patient, positive and meaningful way.